Dear Sir / Madam,
The company S.A.I.A. SRL based in Verona, Corso Porta Nuova 105, as Data Controller of personal data, pursuant to Articles 4 and 28 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 – Privacy Code (hereinafter “Code”) and of articles 4, n. 7 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “Regulation”), informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code and 13 and 14 of the Regulations, to be the owner of his data and that these will be handled manually and / or with the support of IT or telematic means.
- PURPOSE OF THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
- Fulfill the obligation to communicate to the public security authority the details of clients accommodated and to comply with the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations.
- Complete the tourist booking service and request information or availability on the website https://grandhotel.vr.it/.
- To carry out the service of external communication of data relating to the stay of the client and of the persons eventually involved in order to allow the function of receiving messages, postings, telephone calls; to carry out special services requested by the interested party that require particular types of personal data.
- To send the customer subsequent promotional messages or satisfaction questionnaires.
- OBLIGATORY AND OPTIONALITY OF PROVIDING DATA AND CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE IT
- As indicated in points 1.a and 1.b, the provision of data is mandatory: in its absence it is not possible to make a tourist reservation, to satisfy the request for availability or information. The absence of the providing data therefore determines the interruption of the contract or the request process.
- As indicated in points 1.c and 1.d, the provision of data is optional and does not prejudice in any way the services indicated in point 1.b; the treatment for the purposes indicated in points 1.c and 1.d will occur only with the your explicit consent; this consent may in any case be revoked by contacting the owner directly or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF PRIMARY PURPOSES OF USE
The data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed to any other third party when the communication is mandatory by law, including the scope of prevention / repression of any illegal activity related to access to the Site and / or to the sending a request. With reference to art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (d) of the Privacy Code and art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (e) of the Regulations, we proceed to the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the personal data of the user such as managers or agents and provide a list below for categories:
- Third-party vendors to process vs. personal information in order to be able to contact you directly only if consent has been provided to point 1.d by the interested party.
- Internal and external assignees and / or managers identified in writing by the Owner and to whom specific instructions have been given.
- LEGAL BASIS OF DATA USE
- Satisfaction of requests by the interested party.
- Rules of public security and tax law.
- DATA TRANSFER IN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
- The transfer of data provided by the data subject in countries outside the EU is not foreseen by the data controller.
- DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- The data referred to in points 1.a and 1.b will be kept as required by current regulations.
- The data referred to in points 1.c and 1.d will be kept for a maximum period of 5 (five) solar years from the date the consent is collected by the data controller, unless explicitly requested by the interested party who intends to assert his right to cancellation (see the RIGHTS section of the interested party).
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party enjoys the following rights:
- Right to access personal data.
- Right to obtain rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concern him.
- Right to oppose use of data.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to revoke the consent (without prejudice to cases of compliance with legal obligations, or for the performance of a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority vested in the holder).
- Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority, or the Privacy Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it
To exercise their rights, the interested party can contact the owner at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, PROFILING
There is no data processing that involves automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
- HEAD OF THE TREATMENT
Giuseppe Massimo Ferro