Policy – Grand Hotel Des Arts Verona
A pleasant stay begins with respecting all the policies
A pleasant stay begins with respecting a few simple rules, which facilitate our work and make your stay a unique experience.
Bookings, confirmations and cancellations
- All bookings at the hotel must be confirmed with a credit card, cancellations are always allowed within 48 hours of arrival. Credit cards are used as a “guarantee” of your arrival and solely in case of a no-show or late cancellation.
- Non-refundable rates are expressly indicated upon booking, they are special rates that cannot be modified or cancelled.
- All our bookings include breakfast: a rich, colorful and healthy buffet served every day from 7 to 11 a.m.
- If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us at +39-045.595600 or send an email to email@example.com
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in is guaranteed for all our guests after 2 p.m. For arrivals before that time, bags can be left at the reception and we will bring them to your room.
- We always suggest our guests check out by 11 a.m. Depending on availability, you may ask reception for a later checkout time.
- Cars can temporarily stop in front of the main entrance in order to unload luggage and check in.
The hotel does not have a private parking lot, but it does have an agreement with Garage Italia, just 20 meters from the hotel entrance.
It is easy to reach and always available for our guests.
During your stay
- The Grand Hotel is a non-smoking structure, in both the guest rooms and common areas. Smoking is allowed in the terraced garden.
- Apart from breakfast, served in a special room, you can also enjoy breakfast in your room, for an € 8.00 delivery fee.
- The bar is open every day from 11 a.m. to midnight for coffee, a snack or a simple glass of wine.
- The Grand Hotel Des Arts is a pet-friendly structure, your furry friends can join you during your stay and they will receive the same attention and treatment we give all our guests. They are subject to a daily charge of € 10.00 for a maximum of 3 days.
- There is free air-conditioning in the hotel, public areas and guest rooms from May to September.
- We know how important getting a good night’s sleep is, therefore you can choose the pillow that suits you best: ask for the pillow menu and choose the one of your dreams.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste…or simply a lead to recharge your mobile. Just ask the reception for anything you forgot to bring.
- Mini bar and courtesy set of tea and coffee are available free of charge. Just relax, you are on vacation.
If you have any questions, just ask our staff, we will be able to answer all your questions and meet all your needs.